YEP -- I'M A NEAT FREAK!

I am a self-diagnosed neat freak. I love to clean and I love to organize. (If I could have a container, holder and/or label for EVERYTHING, my life would be complete!) And this is my brand new blog for everything NEAT!
I have a toddler in perpetual motion, a packrat daughter, a dog and a disorganized husband... and I hope to share the challenges, trials, errors, rewards and insights of being a bit "too clean obsessive" in a family that's not so in love with neatness. And I am making a promise to clean, rearrange, organize and simplify my life... and help you along the way! SO stay tuned for my journey toward everything orderly and efficient!



Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 17&18: A Simple Fix For Scrunchie Insanity

My daughter has about 18,000 hair scrunchies. You know, those stretchy, circular hair thingies made out of material and/or ribbons? Ok. It's not 18,000, exactly. But she has a LOT of them. And they take up an entire drawer and create quite a mess.

SO... I did a really simple fix for this. Have an empty paper towel roll? You do? Well, there you go. It's fixed! :)


Just put the scrunchies on the paper towel tube, and voila!


Tidy scrunchies!


You can just stick the entire contraption in the drawer, and it stays neat for whenever you use them. (Of course, I advise keeping the most "popular" scrunchies toward either end of the tube, that way it's easier to get to them! Otherwise, you may spend some time pulling them all off to get the one you want!)




Now, THAT's neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your neat comment!