YEP -- I'M A NEAT FREAK!

I am a self-diagnosed neat freak. I love to clean and I love to organize. (If I could have a container, holder and/or label for EVERYTHING, my life would be complete!) And this is my brand new blog for everything NEAT!
I have a toddler in perpetual motion, a packrat daughter, a dog and a disorganized husband... and I hope to share the challenges, trials, errors, rewards and insights of being a bit "too clean obsessive" in a family that's not so in love with neatness. And I am making a promise to clean, rearrange, organize and simplify my life... and help you along the way! SO stay tuned for my journey toward everything orderly and efficient!



Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 110: Pin wrangler

I have been using bobby pins in my shorter hair cut lately, and it's amazing that as many as I have, I can NEVER find one.... or I have to dig around, taking out my neatly stored hairspray bottles, brushes, clips, etc., etc., to get to the VERY bottom corners of the drawer!

WELL... I saw a very clever idea that would work in a drawer or on the inside of a cabinet door or medicine cabinet. MAGNETIC STRIPS!

That's right, just apply a magnetic strip (using the peel-away adhesive on the back), and... get those dern bobby pins in line!


You can also use the magnetic strip to wrangle nail clippers, tweasers or other lightweight metallic odds n' ends that keep escaping to the depths of your bathroom drawers!


Now, THAT's neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your neat comment!