YEP -- I'M A NEAT FREAK!

I am a self-diagnosed neat freak. I love to clean and I love to organize. (If I could have a container, holder and/or label for EVERYTHING, my life would be complete!) And this is my brand new blog for everything NEAT!
I have a toddler in perpetual motion, a packrat daughter, a dog and a disorganized husband... and I hope to share the challenges, trials, errors, rewards and insights of being a bit "too clean obsessive" in a family that's not so in love with neatness. And I am making a promise to clean, rearrange, organize and simplify my life... and help you along the way! SO stay tuned for my journey toward everything orderly and efficient!



Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 87: Neat Facts

Sorry for the absence... I've been sick, and my 13-month old has been sick. Yuck...

SO, to get us back on track, I have some really neat facts that I found recently....
1. Women spend 17 HOURS A WEEK cleaning. This is down from 26 hours, 30 years ago....
2. Men have more than doubled their domestic duties, from 6 to 13 HOURS a week.
3. BUT... having a husband creates an EXTRA 7 HOURS of WORK each WEEK for women.


OH, and don't forget about the great giveaway from Wear-N'-Write! Just go back to day 86 for details!

Now, THAT's neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your neat comment!