YEP -- I'M A NEAT FREAK!

I am a self-diagnosed neat freak. I love to clean and I love to organize. (If I could have a container, holder and/or label for EVERYTHING, my life would be complete!) And this is my brand new blog for everything NEAT!
I have a toddler in perpetual motion, a packrat daughter, a dog and a disorganized husband... and I hope to share the challenges, trials, errors, rewards and insights of being a bit "too clean obsessive" in a family that's not so in love with neatness. And I am making a promise to clean, rearrange, organize and simplify my life... and help you along the way! SO stay tuned for my journey toward everything orderly and efficient!



Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 117: Shake up some freshness

If you've read this blog, you've probably noticed that I like things to LOOK neat and to SMELL neat! ;) Well... I recently received a free sample of Downy Unstopables, and I knew I HAD to get some for my wash... from now until eternity!

These in-wash scent boosters make everything smell absolutely AMAZING! I keep finding myself stopping to smell my toddlers PJs or breathing in a hand towel before walking out of the bathroom. This stuff really works... and I LOVE it! You just shake these things into the washing machine, and run your cycle as usual! I have been using the "fresh" scent (the blue beads), but there is a "lush" scent (purple) as well! Try them, and let me know what you think... or, uh... smell! :)

Now, THAT's neat!


NOTE: No one from Downy or any other company paid me to say any of the things in this post. These thoughts are all my honest opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your neat comment!