YEP -- I'M A NEAT FREAK!

I am a self-diagnosed neat freak. I love to clean and I love to organize. (If I could have a container, holder and/or label for EVERYTHING, my life would be complete!) And this is my brand new blog for everything NEAT!
I have a toddler in perpetual motion, a packrat daughter, a dog and a disorganized husband... and I hope to share the challenges, trials, errors, rewards and insights of being a bit "too clean obsessive" in a family that's not so in love with neatness. And I am making a promise to clean, rearrange, organize and simplify my life... and help you along the way! SO stay tuned for my journey toward everything orderly and efficient!



Saturday, July 13, 2013

Day 141: Instant Bib Holder

Oh, kids... and their neat freak moms. ;)  I would have LOVED to have thought of this little "neat freak cheat sheet" tip a few years ago!  Instead of running to the laundry room for a bib (or for ANOTHER bib or 3 for those spaghetti nights), a stick-on hook on the back of the highchair does the trick perfectly.  Anyone else having one of those why-didn't-I-think-of-that moments?  Well, it's a-ok.  Just stick and hang away, and make meal time a little less chaotic!


Now, THAT's neat!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the simplest tips are the absolute best. That little hook can save moms time and frustration. I can attest to the power of neat tricks - it's very satisfying to have things where you need them, easy to grab, and accessible. Good tip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your neat comment!