YEP -- I'M A NEAT FREAK!

I am a self-diagnosed neat freak. I love to clean and I love to organize. (If I could have a container, holder and/or label for EVERYTHING, my life would be complete!) And this is my brand new blog for everything NEAT!
I have a toddler in perpetual motion, a packrat daughter, a dog and a disorganized husband... and I hope to share the challenges, trials, errors, rewards and insights of being a bit "too clean obsessive" in a family that's not so in love with neatness. And I am making a promise to clean, rearrange, organize and simplify my life... and help you along the way! SO stay tuned for my journey toward everything orderly and efficient!



Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 96: Supplies and gadgets and doo-dads, oh my!

So... in all my ramblings about cleaning and organizing and getting neater and such, I have had some really great opportunities to share some of my old (and new!) favorite products and gadgets and doo-dads. BUT, I was thinking that, perhaps, you, like me, might want to go on a wee, little shopping spree this spring to kick your spring cleaning up a notch or two!

SO, HERE is a lovely site (and new partner of mine), Organizing A to Z, that has everything a neat freak (or those aspiring to be neat freaks) could ever want. AND, some things are on a deep-discount sale! (Yes, there's a spring cleaning blowout! HOORAY!)


Happy shopping! Hope you find all your neat needs!

Can't choose what to buy? Don't know where to begin? Need any advice? Let me know!

Here are a few of my favorite SALE items! :)




Now, THAT's neat!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering the giveaway! Good luck!

    And if you could send some of your neat-freak tendencies my way, that would be great!! I don't LIKE clutter or disorganization, but I also don't like to clean. Therein lies the problem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, i love your blogs and you ideas. The items are cool but in my opinion not cheap at all, i mean a cabinet organizer for 20$ seems a little too much don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re: "comment system's" post: I think it's a neat site, but it might not all be "cheap." As far as the cabinet organizer I listed, I think it's worth the price since it rolls out like a drawer. An alternative might be a simple wire basket or a "milk crate." (The former is likely less than $20, and you might even find the latter for free!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your neat comment!