YEP -- I'M A NEAT FREAK!

I am a self-diagnosed neat freak. I love to clean and I love to organize. (If I could have a container, holder and/or label for EVERYTHING, my life would be complete!) And this is my brand new blog for everything NEAT!
I have a toddler in perpetual motion, a packrat daughter, a dog and a disorganized husband... and I hope to share the challenges, trials, errors, rewards and insights of being a bit "too clean obsessive" in a family that's not so in love with neatness. And I am making a promise to clean, rearrange, organize and simplify my life... and help you along the way! SO stay tuned for my journey toward everything orderly and efficient!



Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 98: The Neat Freak Easter Basket?

I just had to post this photo of some of the cool things my hubby and I got in the Easter basket my mother-in-law put together for us! Candy, chocolate... and cleaning items! :) Perfect for a self-proclaimed neat freak (and chocoholic!)!



Now, THAT's neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your neat comment!