YEP -- I'M A NEAT FREAK!

I am a self-diagnosed neat freak. I love to clean and I love to organize. (If I could have a container, holder and/or label for EVERYTHING, my life would be complete!) And this is my brand new blog for everything NEAT!
I have a toddler in perpetual motion, a packrat daughter, a dog and a disorganized husband... and I hope to share the challenges, trials, errors, rewards and insights of being a bit "too clean obsessive" in a family that's not so in love with neatness. And I am making a promise to clean, rearrange, organize and simplify my life... and help you along the way! SO stay tuned for my journey toward everything orderly and efficient!



Tuesday, June 18, 2013

DAY 139: His & Hers

I honestly don't think that anyone in his or her right mind would ever confuse my husband's closet with mine... or vice versa, but that doesn't take away from the fact that it's fun to have an Uppercase Living vinyl "label" on each door.  It adds an element of whimsy to your door decor.  And it's just one of those neat, little things that I like!  You can do the same kind of thing with vanities/mirrors in your bathroom or over the towel racks, to show whose towel is whose!  There are lots of fun ways to separate the genders in your household!




Now, THAT's neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your neat comment!