YEP -- I'M A NEAT FREAK!

I am a self-diagnosed neat freak. I love to clean and I love to organize. (If I could have a container, holder and/or label for EVERYTHING, my life would be complete!) And this is my brand new blog for everything NEAT!
I have a toddler in perpetual motion, a packrat daughter, a dog and a disorganized husband... and I hope to share the challenges, trials, errors, rewards and insights of being a bit "too clean obsessive" in a family that's not so in love with neatness. And I am making a promise to clean, rearrange, organize and simplify my life... and help you along the way! SO stay tuned for my journey toward everything orderly and efficient!



Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 37: The Bathroom Drawer

OK-- I'm back ranting and raving about baskets.... but, they REALLY do work VERY well... for just about anything and just about anywhere!

As you can see in this photo, I keep a bathroom drawer (that could be a potential disaster area) very neat and tidy by using two metal "baskets."


These baskets, I think, were designed for office supplies, but they work just perfectly for keeping cotton balls, swabs, lip gloss, nail clippers and other odds n' ends in order!

After lining the drawer with rubber, non-slip drawer liners (appropriately named, eh?), I simply stuck the two metal things on the right-hand side of the drawer and filled them up with smaller items. Then I utilized the space around the baskets to neatly store other items that were too big.


Now, THAT's neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your neat comment!