YEP -- I'M A NEAT FREAK!

I am a self-diagnosed neat freak. I love to clean and I love to organize. (If I could have a container, holder and/or label for EVERYTHING, my life would be complete!) And this is my brand new blog for everything NEAT!
I have a toddler in perpetual motion, a packrat daughter, a dog and a disorganized husband... and I hope to share the challenges, trials, errors, rewards and insights of being a bit "too clean obsessive" in a family that's not so in love with neatness. And I am making a promise to clean, rearrange, organize and simplify my life... and help you along the way! SO stay tuned for my journey toward everything orderly and efficient!



Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 93: Spooning in the Dishwasher?

My neighbor shared a little tip with me. Now, I have heard this one before, but I always thought it would keep the utensils from getting clean... you know, with all that spooning going on and all! But... it seems I may be wrong!

SO, here is another neat freak cheat sheet tip! (Wow! Two in a row!)


When loading the dishwasher, put all the same utensils in the same slot in your utensil bin. So, put all forks together, all spoons together, and so on. That way, when it's time to unload, the sorting is already done! This will save time and energy as you put those dishes away. My neighbor commented, "When unloading, it takes less than 1/2 the time... because [the utensils] are already sorted. For me, it's easier to sort on the front end!"


Now, THAT's neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your neat comment!