YEP -- I'M A NEAT FREAK!

I am a self-diagnosed neat freak. I love to clean and I love to organize. (If I could have a container, holder and/or label for EVERYTHING, my life would be complete!) And this is my brand new blog for everything NEAT!
I have a toddler in perpetual motion, a packrat daughter, a dog and a disorganized husband... and I hope to share the challenges, trials, errors, rewards and insights of being a bit "too clean obsessive" in a family that's not so in love with neatness. And I am making a promise to clean, rearrange, organize and simplify my life... and help you along the way! SO stay tuned for my journey toward everything orderly and efficient!



Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 83: The Organized Baby Bag

I know this is not a "mommy blog," but since I am a mommy... and since my neat freakishness carries over into ALL of my "roles"... I figured I'd share another neat product with all of you! So, neat mommies, take note!

I recently discovered Diaper Dude and figured I would give one of their products a try, even thought I am NOT a daddy, and most of the items they sell are designed specifically with some cool, hip, diaper-changing daddies in mind! ;)

Since I LOVE neatness and organization, I thought I'd purchased a changing station. It recently arrived, and WOW! I just love it! I used to keep wipes in one pocket of the diaper bag and diapers in a small zip pouch. Then I had a changing pad and some "essentials" (AKA baby powder, butt pastes, etc.) in another baggie. Well, needless to say, that set-up was NOT convenient for a quick run (uh, no pun intended) to the bathroom with a little one!

Well, this well-constructed-- and I must say, fashionable, bag -- is bigger and sturdier (and way cooler) than I imagined. And it's just the PERFECT size and shape for diapers and wipes and any of those other "extras."

It unfolds from a shoulder-strap bag, like THIS:


...to a full-size, cushy diaper pad, with two pockets and a mesh bag, like THIS:

And check out the fun little diagram, HERE:


...and the all-important checklist for dads, in case they are in sole charge of the little ones:


I may still bring our whole diaper bag with us wherever we go, but now I can just grab the extremely handy, convenient (and cool) DD changing station whenever we have a... ummm.... "need."



Now, THAT's neat!

1 comment:

  1. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious...
    balo bỉm sữa 13 ngăn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your neat comment!