YEP -- I'M A NEAT FREAK!

I am a self-diagnosed neat freak. I love to clean and I love to organize. (If I could have a container, holder and/or label for EVERYTHING, my life would be complete!) And this is my brand new blog for everything NEAT!
I have a toddler in perpetual motion, a packrat daughter, a dog and a disorganized husband... and I hope to share the challenges, trials, errors, rewards and insights of being a bit "too clean obsessive" in a family that's not so in love with neatness. And I am making a promise to clean, rearrange, organize and simplify my life... and help you along the way! SO stay tuned for my journey toward everything orderly and efficient!



Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 23&24: Some thoughts on neatness

I thought I'd share a few fun quotes about being tidy and organized... or not! :) Enjoy!

  • One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne
  • A place for everything, and everything in its place. ~ Mary Isabella Beeton
  • I think housework is the reason most women go to the office. ~Heloise Cruse
  • Order is the sanity of the mind, the health of the body, the peace of the city, the security of the state. Like beams in a house or bones to a body, so is order to all things. ~ Robert Southey
  • I'm not going to vacuum until Sears makes one you can ride on. ~Roseanne Barr
  • One who wants to keep their yard tidy does not reserve a plot for the weeds. ~ proverb
  • Good order is the foundation of all good things. ~ Edmund Burke
  • If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what is the significance of a clean desk? ~ Dr. Laurence Peter
  • Cleanliness is next to impossible. ~Author Unknown
  • Cat's aren't clean; they're just covered with cat spit." ~ Anonymous
  • Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. ~Phyllis Diller
  • Housework is something you do that nobody notices until you don't do it. ~Author Unknown
  • I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby. ~Nancie J. Carmody
  • My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance. ~Author Unknown
  • Please don't feed the dust bunnies. ~Author Unknown

Now, THAT's neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your neat comment!