YEP -- I'M A NEAT FREAK!

I am a self-diagnosed neat freak. I love to clean and I love to organize. (If I could have a container, holder and/or label for EVERYTHING, my life would be complete!) And this is my brand new blog for everything NEAT!
I have a toddler in perpetual motion, a packrat daughter, a dog and a disorganized husband... and I hope to share the challenges, trials, errors, rewards and insights of being a bit "too clean obsessive" in a family that's not so in love with neatness. And I am making a promise to clean, rearrange, organize and simplify my life... and help you along the way! SO stay tuned for my journey toward everything orderly and efficient!



Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 31&32: The Real Simple Library

I have been an AVID reader of Real Simple magazine since it came out 10 years ago. Don't be fooled, though: this magazine is NOT just for neat freaks! :)

I just love all the helpful tips for organizing and simplifying things in your everyday life. If you haven't checked out this mag yet, then please do so! Not only does it just have a great look and feel... It's inspiring!

Along with that, Real Simple has a host of great books! The one I just added to my library is "The Organized Home." I can't wait to dig through this oh-so-fitting book and fill y'all in on the wonderful advice and helpful hints!




* Just FYI: These are ALL my own opinions and thoughts. Real Simple magazine has not contacted me, paid me or asked me to say anything about their magazine. I just LOVE it! And you will, too! You can click HERE to get a FREE preview issue ... and start streamlining your home... and your life! :)


Now, THAT's neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your neat comment!