YEP -- I'M A NEAT FREAK!

I am a self-diagnosed neat freak. I love to clean and I love to organize. (If I could have a container, holder and/or label for EVERYTHING, my life would be complete!) And this is my brand new blog for everything NEAT!
I have a toddler in perpetual motion, a packrat daughter, a dog and a disorganized husband... and I hope to share the challenges, trials, errors, rewards and insights of being a bit "too clean obsessive" in a family that's not so in love with neatness. And I am making a promise to clean, rearrange, organize and simplify my life... and help you along the way! SO stay tuned for my journey toward everything orderly and efficient!



Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 34: Grocery shopping... from home!?!?

Sorry I have been absent from blogging for a little while. I have been VERY busy these last few days! So busy, I can barely find time to get groceries. Ever have those days?

Well.... I can't even recall where I heard about this, but it sounds really amazing! What is it? It's Alice.com

It's a website where you can do your GROCERY SHOPPING! And it automatically adds coupons... and it ships for FREE! Really! For every product you add, they'll remind you when you might be running out, find coupons for you and help you avoid the chore of shopping for household essentials at the store.

I have yet to try it, officially, but I can't wait to see my groceries arrive at my front door -- from here on out! :) Ok, so I'm not planning to stock up on ice cream, filet mignon and fresh iceburg lettuce. But I DO plan to get all the rest of those pesky little non-perishables out of the way! *sigh of relief* Now I'll have time to clean the closet, reorganize my pin collection, sort through my kids' too-small clothes, put some items up for sale on craigslist, straighten-up the pantry....

If you'd like to try out Alice.com, I added their banner to the left side of my page. Looks like you'll get $10 off your order! LUCKY!


Now, THAT's neat!


* Once again, no one asked me to write about this, nor did they pay me to do so. I am writing about Alice.com on my own accord.... because it sounds really neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your neat comment!